2018 earilybird

Early-Bird Discount 2018

Exhibitors who apply and complete booth reservation for TPCA Show 2017 during October 25 – 27, 2017 will enjoy an early-bird discount rate of TWD 48,800 per booth (raw space / tax- Not included)

raw space / tax- Not included 2017.10.25~27 2017.10.28 ~ 2018.4.30 2018.5.1 ~ 9.31
TPCA members 48,800 50,350 53,000
WECC members 62,938 62,938 66,250
Non-PCB areas 79,500 79,500 79,500
Non-Members in PCB areas 51,675 67,575 79,500

Notes:
 This discount is only applicable for exhibitors who apply during the three exhibition days (October 25-27, 2017) and will be accepted via on-site submission or by fax.
 Exhibitors must pay a 40% non-refundable deposit by December 31, 2017 and the remaining 60% booth fee by April 30, 2018 in order to enjoy the early-bird discount.
 The discount will not be applicable for adding or cancelling booths after October 27.
 The above rate is for one booth (3m by 3m) and only includes the rental of the raw space. For booth decorations, utilities and rentals, please refer to 2018 exhibitor’s manual.
 The applicant must hold applicable and valid membership status from the date of application to the end of the 2018 show.
 Policies regarding this discount are subject to changes by the Organizer without prior notices.

Please apply by submitting the application form on site to the Organizer’s office at TPCA Show 2017 or by faxing the form to +886-3-3815150 and confirming by calling +886-3-3815659 ext. 302.

ITEM FORMAT SIZE DOWNLOAD
Early-Bird Discount application PDF 150kb Download

Events

Conference

Exhibitors

Sign Up

Copyright © 2013 Taiwan Printed Circuit Association. All Rights Reserved.
No. 147, Sec. 2, Gaotie N. Rd., Dayuan, Taoyuan, Taiwan 33743 • Tel: +886-3-3815659 • Fax: +886-3-3815150 • E-mail: show@tpca.org.tw

Best viewed with: Chrome • Firefox • Safari • IE 10+

Design: Daniel P. Chen