Foreigners Service-Easy Card Application
The Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government subsidized the easy card to courage the Foreign buyer to attend TPCA Show 2018.
Welcome to apply for the card with visitor badge at organizer’s office(Area J) during the TPCA Show, This limited-number offer is only available while stock lasts.
Scope of Easy Card Use >> Click here
Foreigners Service-International Visitors Incentive Program
- One company is limited to one incentive and the invited company has no other subsidy from TAITRA this year.
- International visitors must hold a non-Taiwanese passport, no residence permit in Taiwan. This offer limited to International visitors only.
International visitor’s company is required to have a minimum annual revenue of USD 0.3 million for developed country*1 or USD 0.1 million for emerging market countries (countries that are not listed in development countries) at least one of last 3 years.
*1 Developed countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, New Zealand, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, UK and USA.
Incentives- Hotel Accommodation:
- A maximum subsidy of NTD 15,000 to be used only for lodging (up to 4 nights within show period and the night before the show starts) at selected room type, internet expense and airport pick-up service at contracted hotels.
International visitors must stay in contracted hotels at least 2 nights during the show period.
- Contracted hotels will help to arrange room reservation and payments for all qualified international visitors.
- Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get Application Form (Incentive limited up to 50 applicants) before Sep. 21.
- After TPCA and TAITRA review the applications, international visitors will receive result via email.
- Qualified international visitors can contact contracted hotels directly for accommodation reservation.
*If there is a discrepancy in international visitor’s name on the passport and business card, please inform the hotel while checking in, in order to arrange reimbursement documents properly.